Thai Sweet & Sour · Pad Brieow Wuan
Completely unlike its better known Chinese counterpart, Thai Sweet and Sour has a bit of a kick to it and none of the flavour enhancers.
- 200g meat of your choice, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 100ml Thai Gold Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 serving / 200g of your favourite mixed fresh vegetables, roughly chopped.
- 5 slices of fresh / canned pinneapple
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- Heat your pan / wok and oil up to a medium temperature.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the meet and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add the fresh pineapple and stir-fry for another 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of your vegetables and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Pour in the Sweet & Sour Stir-fry Sauce and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Serve with Thai Gold Organic Thai Jasmine Rice.
- Tip: The Thais add fresh chili with the vegetables to spice up this dish.
- Variation: You can try this with seafood or tofu. Add at Step 6 for a little less time in the pan. Try mangetout, bamboo shoots or fine beans for a difference.