Thai Red Curry with Chicken
Thai Red Curry, 'Gaeng Daeng' is one of the most popular of all Thai curries, truly delicious with any meat or fish .
- 400ml Thai Gold Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Red Curry Paste
- 4 Chicken fillets, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce)
- 150ml Chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Palm Sugar or normal sugar
- 450g Seasonal vegetables
- 3-4 Thai Gold Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 Red chilli
- 1 Green chilli
- Add the Thai Gold Coconut Milk to a saucepan and heat up to near boiling, stirring frequently.
- Add 2 tsp of Thai Gold Red Curry Paste and stir, combining the paste with the milk.
- Add the finely sliced chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tsp of Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce), the chicken stock and 2 tsp of Palm Sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Next add the vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Hot & Spicy: Add chopped chillies to increase hotness, birds eye are the best.
- Extra Flavour: Add some Thai Gold Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Serving: Serve with Thai Gold Jasmine Rice.
- You'll need: Medium-big size saucepan.