Chicken Satay. The peanuty Thai stir-fried dish
Chicken Satay is the ideal dish to share with friends.
- vegetable oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 chopped onion
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 green/red/yellow pepper
- 250g cabbage
- 1 jar (230g) Thai Gold Peanut Satay Sauce
- 3 tsp. Thai Gold Nam Plaa Fish Sauce
- 3 tsp. Thai Gold Light Soy Sauce
- 100g bean sprouts
- In a pan pour vegetable oil generously and fry garlic gloves. Add the sliced chicken and fry on a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, peppers, cabbage and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Next empty the entire contents of 1 jar (230g) of Thai Peanut Satay and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add the fish sauce and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally add bean sprouts before serving.
- Serve with Thai Gold Jasmine rice.