Khanompang Mou Tawt - Pork bread · Starter
Authentic Thai Long Thong starter.
- 300g pork steak, minced
- 100g fresh prawns, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ½ onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp pepper
- 20g spring onions finely chopped
- 20g coriander finely chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp full sugar
- 5-6 slices bread, decrust and cut in to quarters
- 500ml deep fry oil
- First marinade: Put all ingredients in and mix well by hand
- heat the oil in a wok or saucepan to hot temperature
- put the mix on top the bread
- put in a deep fry, cook 1-2 minute and turn another side and keep turning, cook until golden
- remove and put on some kitchen tissue to drain and serve.
- Serving: This dish is served as starter.
- You'll need: Deep-fry pan.