Thai Panaeng Curry with pork
Panaeng is a lovely mild curry named after tropical Penang, which used to be a part of Thailand.
- 400ml Thai Gold Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Panaeng Curry Paste
- 400g Pork steak, sliced finely
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce)
- 150ml Chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Palm Sugar or normal sugar
- 150g Green beans, sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, sliced
- 6-8 Thai Gold Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 Red chilli
- Add the Thai Gold Coconut Milk to a saucepan and heat up to near boiling, stirring frequently.
- Add 2 tsp of Thai Gold Panaeng Curry Paste and stir, combining the paste with the milk.
- Add the Kaffir Lime Leaves, sliced pork steak and chicken stock.
- Add 2 tsp of Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce), and the Palm Sugar. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Finally toss in the sliced vegetables, chillies and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Tip: Hot & Spicy: Add chopped chillies to increase hotness, birds eye are the best.
- Variation: Try stir-frying a panaeng curry. Serve with Thai Gold Jasmine Rice.