Thai Fish Cakes · Tod Man Pla
Hot & spicy Thai fish cakes you can make with any white fish.
- 500g white fish fillets (such as cod or haddock), skinless
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 spring onions (chopped)
- 4 sprigs of coriander, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons Thai Gold Nam Plaa Fish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Red Curry Paste
- 100g finely sliced green beans
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Thai Gold Sweet Chili Sauce (for dipping)
- Put the fish in a food processor and blitz for about 5 seconds. Add the fish sauce, egg, coriander, curry paste, chili, garlic, and blitz again until everything is combined.
- Add the green beans and spring onions. With damp hands make 10-12 balls and flatten to make fish cakes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the fishcakes in two batches for about 2 minutes on each side. Garnish with spring onions and serve straight away with some sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- You'll need: Food processor.
- You'll need: Frying pan.